freeradius for vpn pptp

Michael Schwartzkopff ms at sys4.de
Tue Mar 14 20:52:46 CET 2017

Am Dienstag, 14. März 2017, 17:09:43 schrieb Jan-Christoph Fuchs:
> Hello Mailinglist,
>
> I am using freeradius + mysql for dynamic vlan assignment. It works fine.
> Now I want to use the same radius for connecting via VPN pptp from a Unifi
> Security Gateway 4 pro.
>
> I had success connecting to vpn with local Users from the Unifi, but when I
> switch to use radius for authentication, the connection failed. I can see
> in radpostauth that the radius send access-accept and I dont now further.
>
> Is ther anything special I have to send with radreply? At the moment This is
> sending the Information for Dynamic vlan.
>
> Thank you
>
> Foxy

Hi,

please read the doc of the VPN gateway what attributes are needed. It might be
that the unify gateway needs some specific attributes to authorize the user.

Are there any logs on the gateway?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Michael Schwartzkopff

--

[*] sys4 AG

http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG, 80333 München