Gotchas of LDAP Server Side Sort controls

Peter Lambrechtsen peter at crypt.nz
Wed Mar 15 21:01:38 CET 2017

I wouldn't have thought SSS would be useful at all.. Normally you only care
about SSS if you're getting back multiple records.
But in a radius sense why would you want multiple records. Since you'll be
authenticating or authorizating a single user so you only want a single
record.

Struggling with a Radius use case here.