iOS mysterious issues on Freeradius 3.0.14

John Tobin jtobin at po-box.esu.edu
Wed Mar 22 18:06:58 CET 2017

I am having the same problems, I run a tls/id-password 802.1x network at
East Stroudsburg University.
This is not easy research, since the error messages you receive no one
else seems to see.

My problem may be that apple devices are no longer accepting self signed
certs, but I have also looked at os x upgrades [home brew/openssl
problems] for openssl.
I am working all of this issue by issue.
I am still looking to resolve this, obviously it is not a ³bug² windows 7
and windows 10 is working.

My next problem is in finding a working 802.1x supplicant that works for
linux [SuSe / redhat-fedora].

It¹s like shoveling snow in a snow storm. You shovel a space clean, and
before you can turn around snow has blown, and fallen into the space again.
[Sorry, my back is reminding me of last weeks blizzard.]

Blessed are the meek, they will in herit the earth.
I have been working at this for months, one bug leads to the next.
I am looking at a very small inheritance.

Radiusd 3.0.11
Openssl 1.0.2-fips

I haven¹t even tried my iphone, I am still trying to get os x to work.

tob

On 3/22/17, 11:37, "Freeradius-Users on behalf of Alan DeKok"
<freeradius-users-bounces+jtobin=po-box.esu.edu at lists.freeradius.org on