conflicting packet error

Sami Jorl sam_lop7 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 19:36:41 CET 2017

Hi,
I sometimes see the following errors in FreeRadius logs:
Received conflicting packet from client nas_test port 15089 - ID: 75 due to unfinished request.  Giving up on old request.

In this mailing list I read some comments about it and found out it is caused by slow database which is not able to handle requests on time.
I enabled logging slow queries and noticed there are no queries taking more than 2 seconds.
so what is exactly causing it?

does adjusting nas timeout/retry or FreeRadius settings fix it?

Thanks
Sam