Certificates issue in android terminals (EAP-TLS)

Daniel Lopez danilogo1991 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 16:39:20 CET 2017

Thanks Brian. I tried with those repos but it returns me dependences
security errors when i try to installi the package, maybe it's somthing i'm
doing wrong. Before long i'll try it again, but right now my freeradius
server works well with EAP-TLS. My problem is with certificates in android
devices as I mentioned before. Maybe you or someone have had a similar
situation and can share experiences. Regards