iOS mysterious issues on Freeradius 3.0.14

Igor Sousa igorvolt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 20:41:16 CET 2017

Hi,

iOS issues in my network aren't related with certs. I think it because TLS
tunnel was established successful. I don' understand why it happens only
iOS devices.

Alan DeKok-2
<http://freeradius.1045715.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=106330>
wrote if I turned off session resumption. I've search in eap config about
"session resumption" and I've find in "cache" block. To disable session
resumption is only change attribute on "enable" field to "no" like example
below? In my case this field "enable" is "yes".

                cache {
                        #
                        #  Enable it.  The default is "no". Deleting the
entire "cache"
                        #  subsection also disables caching.
                        #
                        #  You can disallow resumption for a particular
user by adding the
                        #  following attribute to the control item list:
                        #
                        #    Allow-Session-Resumption = No
                        #
                        #  If "enable = no" below, you CANNOT enable
resumption for just one
                        #  user by setting the above attribute to "yes".
                        #
                        #enable = yes
                        enable = no

Glad to your help,