(5) ERROR: No Auth-Type found: rejecting the user via Post-Auth-Type = Reject

jaseywang jaseywang at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 06:40:54 CEST 2017

Hi aland
I finally find the cause, its due to the incorrect dictionary.microsoft
config file, the pptp debug log give me some hint
Mar 27 12:09:57 iZ2597ft3dqZ pppd[26789]: rc_avpair_new: unknown attribute
11
Mar 27 12:09:57 iZ2597ft3dqZ pppd[26789]: rc_avpair_new: unknown attribute
25
Mar 27 12:09:58 iZ2597ft3dqZ pppd[26789]: Peer wyx1 failed CHAP
authentication

Thanks for your help!