Help request: LDAP syntax authorization

Aaron Dalla-Longa aaron at shortgrass.ca
Fri Mar 31 20:53:12 CEST 2017

Freeradius version 3

Is it possible to deny a user based on an attribute that LDAP sends
through, and if so, what is the syntax for it? Alternatively, if there is a
well-put together guide on Freeradius LDAP syntax, could you link it to me?
Something that I would be looking for would be something like the
pseudo-code below:

if (user_attribute "delinquency" == "no") {
     accept
   {
else {
    reject
}

Our LDAP directory is a list of library patrons, and I would want the LDAP
module to reject based on one or other attributes.

--
*Aaron Dalla-Longa*
Systems Administrator