Error when changing inner auth

Stefan Paetow Stefan.Paetow at jisc.ac.uk
Tue May 2 00:38:03 CEST 2017

If you *must* use PAP as an inner authentication type for EAP, use GTC
(Generic Token Card), which is an EAP inner authentication type (EAP-GTC).

It will, through the GTC option, give you PAP authentication in the inner
tunnel and make the EAP configuration happy.

Stefan Paetow
Moonshot Industry & Research Liaison Coordinator

t: +44 (0)1235 822 125
gpg: 0x3FCE5142
xmpp: stefanp at jabber.dev.ja.net
skype: stefan.paetow.janet

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by
guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT
No. GB 197 0632 86. JiscĀ¹s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower
Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.

On 20/04/2017, 10:55, "Freeradius-Users on behalf of LUCA"
<freeradius-users-bounces+stefan.paetow=jisc.ac.uk at lists.freeradius.org on