freeradius3: multiple rlm_perl and thread pool

Eugene Grosbein fr at grosbein.net
Wed May 3 10:23:36 CEST 2017

On 03.05.2017 14:30, Alan Buxey wrote:
> If you define a new perl instance then that has its own characteristics. If
> you just define a new virtual server then that inherits.
>
> If you want, just run another radiusd process with its own config , so long
> as it's listening on different ports and sockets

I'd like to avoid running another process.

In mods-enabled I can create new module/perl instance:

perl MODULENAME {
  filename = ${confdir}/newscript.pl
}

In sites-enabled I can create new virtual server:

server SERVERNAME {
  listen {
    type = acct
    ipaddr = *
    port = 1646
  }
  accounting {
    MODULENAME

How do I specify thread pool characteristics for new perl instance?