freeradius-3.0: Using EAP-Type in post-auth processing

Felix Tiede lists at pc-tiede.de
Wed May 10 20:18:38 CEST 2017

Am Mittwoch, 10. Mai 2017, 16:57:23 CEST schrieben Sie:
> On May 10, 2017, at 10:32 AM, Felix Tiede <lists at pc-tiede.de> wrote:
> > The code above errors out and at least radiusd -X does not start due to
> > "attribute for value" errors on the if-clauses
>
>   What are "attribute for value" errors?
>
>   It *is* possible to cut & paste the exact error message...

I'm sorry, I had hoped to find an answer on the web and had meanwhile gone
back to freeradius-2.1.

Here is the exact error message:

/etc/raddb/policy.d/vlan-id[5]: (EAP-Type == EAP-TLS) {
/etc/raddb/policy.d/vlan-id[5]:              ^ Failed to parse value for
attribute

This is produced by freeradius-3.0 using the code I posted before.

Regards,
Felix
--
BOFH Excuse #129: