Load balance LDAP servers for group checking

Petar Marinkovic highl1 at gmail.com
Fri May 12 18:19:38 CEST 2017

Well, LDAP is Windows AD, and they're constantly up, I more think it's a
issue from the KVM running freeradius VM, that for some reason networking
is lost, or the switches. I would get failed authentications somewhere else
as well, not just through freeradius with group AD check.
At v3, how long are the group checks cached? Is there a setting it can be
defined or ? Also, does that mean at the next re-authentication request, it
will check the MAC address and certificate, but will use the cached group
value?

Thanks for your help.

Petar