Centos 7 package

Michel Villeneuve Michel.Villeneuve at univ-brest.fr
Thu May 18 09:34:00 CEST 2017

  Hi

simply do

wget
ftp://rpmfind.net/linux/fedora/linux/development/rawhide/Everything/source/tree/Packages/f/freeradius-3.0.12-2.fc26.src.rpm
rpm -ivh freeradius-3.0.12-2.fc26.src.rpm
rpmbuild -ba ./rpmbuild/SPECS/freeradius.spec
there is nothing to change
and you 'll get  in

/root/rpmbuild/RPMS/x86_64/

3.0.12 package rpm

Hope this help

Quoting Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>:

>> On May 17, 2017, at 11:38 AM, Luc Paulin <paulinster at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Look like the latest release avaialble in centos7 packages is 3.0.4,
this
>> build doesn't seem to have the fixes for windows10 TLS issues. Anyone
>> know
>> where latest package can be downloaded for centos7 ?  I have try find a
>> repo for centos7/freeradius but unfortunately look like there none. I
>> would
>> prefer to avoid doing a source installation
>
> You can build packages yourself from the source.  See
wiki.freeradius.org.

> We're also working on auto-building packages for common OS's.  We hope
> that's done by the end of the month.
>
> Alan DeKok.
>
> -List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See
Michel Villeneuve