Freeradius Multiple Disjoint Ad Domains

Herwin Weststrate herwin at quarantainenet.nl
Mon May 22 13:41:50 CEST 2017

On 22-05-17 13:27, Arnab Roy wrote:
>    I have been able to get multiple instances of winbindd running with
>    separate smb.conf's and joined to the respective AD domains.
>
>    The problem seems to be ntlm_auth doesnt see that the winbindd
>    privileged pipe and winbindd socket is running in a custom directory.

Have you tried this argument for ntlm_auth?

       --configfile=<configuration file>
           The file specified contains the configuration details
required by the server. The information in this file includes
server-specific information such as what printcap file to use, as well as
           descriptions of all the services that the server is to
provide. See smb.conf for more information. The default configuration
file name is determined at compile time.

And another solution: is it possible to create two VMs for the samba
servers, both running a freeradius instance. The current freeradius
instance could act as a proxy (assuming you could select the correct
radius server based on a realm).

--
Herwin Weststrate