RES: Deadlocks in Freeradius MySQL Database

Claudio Carvalho claudio at nextdigitalservices.com.br
Mon Nov 6 17:54:46 CET 2017

Thank you Alan for your tips,

in my tests I received a large number of this message, has anyone had this occurrence in your freeradius + Postgresql?

Sun Nov  5 19:05:26 2017 : Error: rlm_sql_postgresql: 22P02: INVALID TEXT REPRESENTATION

[root at rad-a-01 radius]# cat radius.log|grep "REPRESENTATION"| wc -l
1231

freeradius-3.0.13-8
Red Hat Enterprise 7.4
postgresql10-server-10.0-1PGDG