EAP-PEAP MSCHAPv2 with Python Module

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Nov 9 14:09:31 CET 2017

On Nov 8, 2017, at 9:55 PM, Gary Gwin <garygwin at gmail.com> wrote:

> What I'm really asking is how I can get access from the inner-tunnel
> to the NT hash?

  You can't.  It doesn't exist.

> I don't see it passed in. Just the User-Name and EAP-Message.
>
> If it is encrypted in the EAP-Message payload, how do I decrypt?

  It's not encrypted in EAP-Message.  It doesn't exist.

  This is really quite simple.  If FreeRADIUS decodes information from a RADIUS packet or EAP-Message, it shows that information to you.  If there's no information shown... there's no information to decode.

  Perhaps you could explain why you think you need to see the NT hash.