key_expiration variable not defined anywhere (in trustrouter.c in rlm_realm)

Stefan Paetow Stefan.Paetow at jisc.ac.uk
Sat Nov 11 16:57:50 CET 2017

Right, I've submitted this 'at risk'... it compiles cleanly with trust router development libraries available. But whether it *works* is another question...

Stefan Paetow
Moonshot Industry & Research Liaison Coordinator

t: +44 (0)1235 822 125
gpg: 0x3FCE5142
xmpp: stefanp at jabber.dev.ja.net
skype: stefan.paetow.janet

jisc.ac.uk

On 09/11/2017, 16:58, "Freeradius-Users on behalf of Stefan Paetow" <freeradius-users-bounces+stefan.paetow=jisc.ac.uk at lists.freeradius.org on behalf of Stefan.Paetow at jisc.ac.uk> wrote:

    > I messed up with git. This is the actual PR (https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/pull/2114)

    Thanks, Alex!

    While I could generate my pull request, I really don't want to check this in and submit before testing it... since all the components that are involved in generating the GSS-EAP mechanism use OpenSSL 1.0.x, I am going down a rabbit hole where going to 1.1.x is concerned...

    Shall we proceed at risk?

    :-/

    xmpp: stefanp at jabber.dev.ja.net
    skype: stefan.paetow.janet