Virtual Server per VLAN authentication

Arnaud Forster arnaud.forster at mwprog.ch
Mon Nov 13 09:54:14 CET 2017

Hello all,
First of all, sorry for my bad english; so I'm going to try explaining
as simple as possible... so let me know if you dont undestand what I say
I found a post here which is nearly the same as my problem :
http://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-users/2010-July/048002.html
I need to create multiple SSID in a school.
On my server, I can create virtuals VLAN and attrib a DHCP server for
each. My APs are able to manag many SSIDs and I can attrib one different
VLAN to each SSID. I made a test and, according to the SSID I connect, I
receive a different IP addres
The freeradius on my server is version 3.04. It's connected to a LDAP
server. Everything is working fine; people can connect to the SSID using
their user/password. But now, I'd like that some users can only connect
to specific SSID/VLAN ; for example, I'd like to create a Teachers SSID
and only user belonging to group 'teachers' (in my ldap server) can
connect to it.
Is possible to do that ? On my server, each virtual VLAN has it's own IP
address ; could I use it for my authentication  ?
As i'm completely a beginner in the freeradius world,,, sorry if my
question is stupid
Per advance, thanks to all for your help