Any way to implement privileges-granting as I configure in 'users'

luckydog xf luckydogxf at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 02:40:56 CET 2017

Hi,

   Could you give more hints about using One-Time-Password by LDAP? Thanks,

   And here comes the part of my guess, which is the comment of
site-enabled/default
=============
#  Authentication.
#
#
#  This section lists which modules are available for authentication.
#  Note that it does NOT mean 'try each module in order'.  It means
#  that a module from the 'authorize' section adds a configuration
#  attribute 'Auth-Type := FOO'.  That authentication type is then
#  used to pick the appropriate module from the list below.
#

#  In general, you SHOULD NOT set the Auth-Type attribute.  The server
#  will figure it out on its own, and will do the right thing.  The
#  most common side effect of erroneously setting the Auth-Type
#  attribute is that one authentication method will work, but the
#  others will not.
#
#  The common reasons to set the Auth-Type attribute by hand
#  is to either forcibly reject the user (Auth-Type := Reject),
#  or to or forcibly accept the user (Auth-Type := Accept).
#
#  Note that Auth-Type := Accept will NOT work with EAP.
#
#  Please do not put "unlang" configurations into the "authenticate"
#  section.  Put them in the "post-auth" section instead.  That's what
#  the post-auth section is for.
#
authenticate {
========