virtual servers

Andrew Meyer andrewm659 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 05:15:48 CET 2017

I need some help with setting up multiple eap types.  I am running CentOS 7.4.  I have 2 profiles or virtual servers setup and want to use eap for one and eap-tls for the other.  I am a little confused on how to set this up.
For reference i've been trying to follow these sites:Freeradius Example Configuration - OTPme

|   |
Freeradius Example Configuration - OTPme
 Redmine  |  |

 https://wiki.freeradius.org/config/Virtual-server

Do I add the virtual_server=profile1 to the type of authentication in the eap config file?
Thank you,