freeradius 3.0.13 LDAP - reply custom Vendor Specific

Paweł cit pawelcit at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 17:17:08 CET 2017

I have a feeling that you mistook Supermicro's IPMI with freeIPA. Am I
right?

freeradius is just using freeipa's user database. I try to configure
freeradius to work with IPMI. My problem is similar to this:
http://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-users/2015-October/080240.html
I still have no idea how to connect IPMI to freeradius. In Supermicro's
documentation there's only:

2.2. Configuring User information
    #vi /etc/raddb/users

Example:
    myuser        Auth-Type   :=Local, User-Password == “123456”
            Vendor-Specific = “H=4, I=4”

    testuser    Auth-Type   :=Local, User-Password == “654321”
            Vendor-Specific = “H=3, I=3”
2.3. Configuring Client information
    #vi /etc/raddb/client.conf

Example:
    client    192.168.0.200 {
    secret        = radiustest
    shortname    = ikvmdevice

    client    192.168.0.100 {
    secret        = radiustest
    shortname    = osaka

In my case difference is that I have user's in LDAP, not in file.