EAP request to FreeRADIUS 3 server backed by MariaDB has empty password

Oliver Webb ow97nospam at outlook.com
Mon Oct 2 21:50:43 CEST 2017

Dear all,

Apologies for the double email, I understand you have no obligation to help me, but I am struggling here.

Last week I asked here about the following ServerFault question, I was kindly offered help but we were not able to resolve the issue.

https://serverfault.com/q/871802/292782

I have included details and debug outputs in the linked question, if you need any more details I will happily gather them.

I wonder if anyone would have the time to take a closer look in the hope that this can be resolved.

Thank you,
Oliver