Problem with shared secret on H3C WX5004

Igor Sousa igorvolt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 17:46:04 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,

Yes, I've known that H3C WX5004 is too old wireless controller, but it is
that I have in moment. :D

I've already radius configuration in WX5004 that pointing to a freeradius
server 2.x. Aiming to test freeradius 3.0.15, I've configured another
radius configuration and pointing to freeradius server 3.x, but when
Access-Request arrives to freeradius 3.x, freeradius drops because shered
secret is incorrect. Thus, I have two questions:

   1. Is there a method to check shared secret in message sent to
   freeradius?
   2. Someone have similar problem with this controller (H3C WX5004)

Att.,
--
Igor Sousa