Authentication against the Unix password database?

Stefan Bruda stefan at bruda.ca
Wed Oct 18 19:29:31 CEST 2017

Hello,

At 12:25 -0400 on 2017-10-18 Alan DeKok wrote:

 > Run it in debugging mode as root, which should get rid of any file
 > permissions issues.

Good point.  It was a permission issue after all.  In the end it looks
like I will have to run radius as root to do what I want it to do...

I am wondering why this all worked in the 2.x series, but that has
nothing to do with the current discussion; I will just have to
investigate some more.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction!

Best regards,
Stefan