Default vs Inner-tunnel concepts

Tom Yard tomyyard at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 16:21:54 CEST 2017

Dear, I've read about define a separate inner-tunnel virtual server and I
did this:

In the "wifi" virtual server I call the "wifi-tunnel" virtual server:

if (LDAP-Group == "WiFi") {
update control {
                                 Virtual-Server := "wifi-tunnel"
                        }
                        ok
                }
else {
        reject

In "wifi-tunnel" virtual server:

if (LDAP-Group == "WiFi-Corp") {
update reply {
                                Reply-Message = "Access enabled"
                        }
                        ok
                }
else {
        reject
        }

But in debug I see this warning, so "wifi" virtual server doesn't call to
"wifi-tunnel" virtual server, so I think I don't have the eap with TLS
capacity, I have Freeradius 2.2.5:

WARNING: You are modifying the value of virtual attribute Virtual-Server.
This is not supported.

Did I do this in a wrong way ???

Thanks a lot,

TOM