Statistic from Status server

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Oct 26 18:52:27 CEST 2017

On Oct 26, 2017, at 1:17 AM, Peter Balsianok <balsianok.peter at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for the answer.
>
> I was following description in the etc/raddb/sites-available/status.
> There is only mentioned
>
> #       All packets for a home server IP / port
> #               FreeRADIUS-Statistics-Type = 131
> #               FreeRADIUS-Stats-Server-IP-Address = 192.0.2.2
> #               FreeRADIUS-Stats-Server-Port = 1812

  Yes.  See also dictionary.freeradius for a full description of the various statistics types.

> Therefore i've expected: does not matter if home server is defined as auth
> or acct or combination

  Yes, it should work.

> In my last email i didnt include debug messages for test proxy request, but
> there was one correct proxy request in the RADIUS & then i want to retrieve
> stats
>
> Result:
> [radiusd at tdrad1 auth-test]$ echo "Message-Authenticator = 0x00,
> FreeRADIUS-Statistics-Type = 130, FreeRADIUS-Stats-Server-IP-Address =
> 10.14.135.146, FreeRADIUS-Stats-Server-Port = 1812" |
> /app/radius/freeradius-3.0.15/bin/radclient -x -t 90 -r 1 -d .
> 127.0.0.1:28121 status adminsecret

  Sorry, that's asking for accounting statistics.  See dictionary.freeradius.

  You want to send FreeRADIUS-Statistics-Type = 129.

> Is it correct answer? For me it will great to have also following stats:
> 1. number of send requests
> 2. number of received answer for requests
> 3. average delay

  See dictionary.freeradius for the kind of statistics it will return.