new freeradius setup

Andrew Meyer andrewm659 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 19:08:58 CEST 2017

So I want to apologize for this.  I stood up a new installation of CentOS in a VM and tested this w/ default config.  It looks like I have a botched installation.  I need to completely reinstall the OS.  Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks!

On Thursday, October 26, 2017 6:55 AM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:

> On Oct 25, 2017, at 9:16 PM, Andrew Meyer <andrewm659 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> So I deleted everything like you suggested.  I then went back into the /etc/raddb/radiusd.conf andmade the following change:

  The "man" pages, web pages, wiki, and messages on this list describe how to install and configure the server.  They go through simple tests.

  You have chosen to follow none of that.

> I then ran a raidusd -X and tested in another window.
>
> Here is my output:
> radtest -4 -x bob hello localhost 2 testing123

  That's not "radiusd -X".

  Once again, you've made life difficult for yourself.  Once again, you've refused to follow simple instructions.

  I'm done.