Class attributes

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 06:00:20 CET 2017

I am configuring freeradius for Cisco ASA VPN and i have create
multiple Group Policy on ASA now i want to send those group name back
to NAS using Class Attributes #25  as per following document (they are
using Windows IAS)

http://www.dasblinkenlichten.com/using-radius-attributes-during-webvpn-logon/

Same setup i want to do in Linux Freeradius so where should i definite
that attribute? Should i use that in /etc/raddb/user  or
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default  file in post-auth section?  I did
following and i am getting following result but not sure i am doing it
right or not

post-auth {
update reply {
                Class := OU=Group_VPN;

Sent Access-Request Id 40 from 0.0.0.0:35534 to 127.0.0.1:1812 length 76
User-Name = "user1"
User-Password = "password1"
NAS-IP-Address = 10.5.3.31
NAS-Port = 1812
Message-Authenticator = 0x00
Cleartext-Password = "password1"
Received Access-Accept Id 40 from 127.0.0.1:1812 to 0.0.0.0:0 length 35
Class = 0x4f553d47726f75705f56504e3b