Class attributes

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Oct 31 16:58:54 CET 2017

> On Oct 31, 2017, at 11:50 AM, Satish Patel <satish.txt at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have tried every single combination that is what i am trying to say
> don't, what do you think about following?

  It doesn't matter what we think.

  What matters is your configuration is broken, and you're trying to reformat it.  You SHOULD be trying to fix it.

  Delete all of the broken text and re-enter it by hand.  Start with just the "if" statement.  Test the server.  Add more text.  Test the server again.

  Honestly, if you can't edit configuration files && debug them, I have to wonder why you're doing IT administration.