not able to install FR 3.0.16+git in (pure) Debian 9
aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Sep 9 17:59:40 CEST 2017
On Sep 9, 2017, at 11:53 AM, Michael Ströder <michael at stroeder.com> wrote:
> And it really gets bizarre when people are insisting on using binary packages because they already pay for a support contract for an enterprise distribution but then blame upstream developers for not providing a specific solution at no charge.
It goes like this:
* Corporate policy says we have to use vendors version!
* Vendors version is broken...
* we're paying them for support
* They won't provide us with a fix.
* You guys have a fix
* but we can't use it because we have to use the vendors version!
Q : What do we do?
A: stop being idiots. That isn't a problem we can solve.
More information about the Freeradius-Users