Control sub-TLV attributes order in rest module

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Wed Sep 13 03:32:42 CEST 2017

From the examples OP is assuming TLVs are structural so I think that's throwing off their assumptions generally.

OP - Again - RADIUS TLVs are not structural, they're used purely to extend the numberspace, the only reason why they're packed inside one another is for efficiency, not to indicate a parent/child relationship between the attributes.

>  The use of "operator" is clear, and is documented extensively all through the rest of the server.

Yes, just not sure the behaviour is quite what people expect... But OTOH it is the correct behaviour given how the server works elsewhere.

-Arran