eap-fast: using eap-fast-mschapv2 in anonymous tunnel

Isaac Boukris iboukris at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 16:16:56 CEST 2017

On Sat, Sep 23, 2017 at 4:22 PM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:
> On Sep 23, 2017, at 7:40 AM, Isaac Boukris <iboukris at gmail.com> wrote:
>> That stopped the crash. However eap-fast still fails for no obvious
>> reason
>
>   I've pushed some fixes.  It should now work.
>
>> and sometimes the server exits on assertion fail - see attached
>> log.
>
>   That one still confuses me.

I'm still seeing failures, note that it's running on 32bit arch, which
had led into strange bugs in the past.

In server authenticated only flow (phase1="fast_provisioning=2") i get
this consistently:
phttps://filebin.ca/3bNwuiCQ3ddm

In unauthenticated flow (phase1="fast_provisioning=1"), the first
request causes the server to exit with:
https://filebin.ca/3bNzY0BK89xv

But that first request does provision the pac file, and so the
subsequent request succeeds using the pac.

However, when I run eapol_test repeatedly a few times, the server
exits again with:
https://filebin.ca/3bO0B1s5uUHY

HTH