EAP-TLS working but asking for cert

Alan Buxey alan.buxey at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 22:10:59 CEST 2017

use a mobileconfig provisin for the iOS device

for the Linux box - its set to be stupidly insecure by default, you
need to configure the supplicant to only trust a particular CA
(the joy of Linux is that unlike eg iOS/OSX/Windows et al) there isnt
really a standard proper single CA location for all tools/OS to use -
a few
of them use the /etc/pki/ OpenSSL location, others use their own cert store.

alan