Radius not giving VLAN after reconnect

Matthew Pulis mpulis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 16:01:23 CEST 2017

Dear Alan

Thanks for your suggestion. Do you have any pointers as to what do I need
to set? I am pretty much lost here and Google is not helping the cause.

But isn't it strange that after disabling it, there is still the problem?
Is the server getting the info from the cache still?

Thanks

--

Don't disable as that will have a big impact on performance. Instead config
the server so the cache is useful and works

Anonymous IDs? Not a problem as that's all part of the spec... In systems
like eduroam you get to see the real ID of the user in the inner tunnel
(where you make the vlan decision) , you don't get to see the real ID of
visitors, that's privacy

alan