How to install a new module in freeradius 3.x?

Igor Sousa igorvolt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 21:48:27 CEST 2017

Alan,

Thanks for your reply.  I understand and I'll do it. Only a other question:

*Sometimes I think that miss some information in wiki.freeradius.org
because I usually don't find what I search in it. I believe that  I forget
something or I search to wrong way, though it's only my opinion.

Do you have some tip to find documentations about freeradius, in specially
about accounting configurations?

Regards,

--
Igor Sousa