Trying to allow all user name and password

David David davidcarter1990 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 27 11:21:32 CEST 2017

Hello,

How are you ?

I am trying to find a way to allow every user name and password to connect to my wifi network. I tried to put :

DEFAULT Auth-Type := Accept in the /etc/raddb/users file

and I change also the source code file : cryptpasswd like this :

sub main {

    Getopt::Long::Configure("no_ignore_case", "bundling");
    my @options = (    "des|d+", "md5|m+", "check|c+" );
    usage() unless (eval { Getopt::Long::GetOptions(@options) } );

    if ($opt_check) {
        usage unless ($#ARGV == 1);
        if (crypt($ARGV[0], $ARGV[1]) ne $ARGV[1]) {
            print "Password BAD\n";
            return 1; # 0
        } else {
            print "Password OK\n";
            return 1;

    $opt_des = 1 unless ($opt_des || $opt_md5);
    usage() unless ($#ARGV == 0);

    die "DES password hashing not available\n"
        if ($opt_des && !check_des());
    die "MD5 password hashing not available\n"
        if ($opt_md5 && !check_md5());

    $salt = ($opt_md5 ? '$1$' : '');
    for ($i = 0; $i < ($opt_md5 ? 8 : 2); $i++) {
        $salt .= $saltc[rand 64];
    }
    $salt .= '$' if ($opt_md5);
    print crypt($ARGV[0], $salt), "\n";

    1;
}

But it still doesn't work, does anyone have any idea of where to change the code to accept password matching ?

Thank you !

David