How to install a new module in freeradius 3.x?

Igor Sousa igorvolt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 13:16:42 CEST 2017

Alan,

I understand that you meant and I appreciate it. I'm going to pay attention
more in documentation of the configurations files. Althought, I have
another doubt about topic subject: Is there any problem to re-build newest
version over my freeradius version? In my case, I intend to upgrade my
freeradius 3.0.13 to 3.0.15, the newest stable version.

Regards,
--
Igor Sousa