monitor an eap session in a production environment with a lot of devices

Marco Santantonio marco.santantonio at unito.it
Thu Sep 28 18:11:38 CEST 2017

ok Alan,

i try to explain better...

I'm newbie in freeradius. With a lot of debug and test I understand how
server works (and I find it great) but i'm struggling to understand and
debug problems such as retransmissions, timeouts and similar situations
because I can not reproduce them and study them.

I've already tested raddebug and now I'll try it with radmin

So I would ask if someone had matured some method that could help in this
kind of situation...

many thank's for your job!!!

Marco