DB handles and Discarding duplicate request messages

Andrés Gómez andres.gomez.ruiz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 20:49:33 CEST 2017

Hi Alan, you are right!!

I created indexes in the database and everything is working fine.

I only have a few quantity of these message:

Thu Sep 28 13:39:41 2017 : Error: Discarding duplicate request from client
todos port 22988 - ID: 230 due to unfinished request 1066195
Thu Sep 28 13:39:41 2017 : Error: Discarding duplicate request from client
todos port 22988 - ID: 190 due to unfinished request 1066221
Thu Sep 28 13:39:41 2017 : Error: Discarding duplicate request from client
todos port 22988 - ID: 190 due to unfinished request 1066221
Thu Sep 28 13:39:43 2017 : Error: Discarding duplicate request from client
todos port 22988 - ID: 171 due to unfinished request 1066307

Its a very sporadic message!!

What could be the reason?

Regards!!

--