Unlang and variables

Ti Ti tt91em at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 17:07:45 CEST 2017

> On Sep 29, 2017, at 10:50 AM, Ti Ti <tt91em at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I read it, my doubt is not on the counters themselves, but the way to
> refer
> > them.
>
>   This has been explained in previous messages.
>
> > If I have the following in the policy.d I can't put check-nas-id both in
> > auth and acct sections, but if I left only db1 in the if body, then I
> have
> > to do another if statement in authorize to check for the nas-id and
> import
> > the counters.
>
>   I think you're either not describing what you want, or you're not
> reading my messages.
>
>   Alan DeKok.

You said:
"You will need to create multiple instances of the sql_counter module and
then reference "dailycountertime_db2" as the module to run inside of the
"if" block"

Doing this I have to use 2 if statement in 2 different policy because in
one I load db1 (to use in the accounting and session sections) and in the
other I load the counters (ex dailycountertime_db2) to use in the auth
section, logically is correct but you said that I wouldn't use 2 if
statement to check the same nas-id.