Problem with freeradius 3.0.13

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Wed Apr 4 09:29:18 CEST 2018

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 10:44 AM, Hieu Nguyen <hieu.ntrong at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have encountered when I view the radius log. But the client still can
> authenticate to radius server
>

> Error: (34406) Ignoring duplicate packet from client AP-Aerohive port 51961
> - ID: 74 due to unfinished request in component authenticate module eap_peap
> Error:  (680844) Ignoring duplicate packet from client AP-Aerohive port
> 43470 - ID: 156 due to unfinished request in component accounting module sql

This usually mean your accounting sql query took a long time to run.
Fix that (usually you'd need the help of a dba)

Some usual (but not the ONLY) causes including accounting table too
big or disk in db server too slow.

> This is the output debug " freeradius -X  "
>
> FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.13

>> Ready to process requests

Unfortunately you didn't capture any accounting request in this debug
log. Had you done that, you might be able to see what query takes up a
long time.

--
Fajar