Unable to Login with LDAP (freeipa) User

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Apr 4 14:52:00 CEST 2018

On Apr 4, 2018, at 4:25 AM, Mohiddin Shaik <kms31786 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Recently I installed freeradius server on freeipa server by following
> configuration, when I tried to test using radtest user <password>
> serverinfo 1812 somesecret  getting error

  Read the debug output.

https://wiki.freeradius.org/list-help

> Received Access-Reject Id 226 from 10.0.0.95:1812 to 0.0.0.0:0 length 20
>
>   1. -: Expected Access-Accept got Access-Reject

  Don't post the output of radtest.  We don't need it.

> rlm_ldap (ldap): Connecting to ldap://rflxpnqrds02.test.org:389
> rlm_ldap (ldap): Waiting for bind result...
> rlm_ldap (ldap): Bind successful
> (10)     [ldap] = notfound

  That message should be clear.  The user wasn't found in LDAP.

> Followed installation steps  (Source : https://www.freeipa.org/page/
> Using_FreeIPA_and_FreeRadius_as_a_RADIUS_based_software_
> token_OTP_system_with_CentOS/RedHat_7)

  Don't post all of that.  We don't need to see it. The information we DO need to see is here:

https://wiki.freeradius.org/list-help

  Follow those instructions.  This is documented.