Problem with freeradius 3.0.13

Hieu Nguyen hieu.ntrong at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 16:49:36 CEST 2018

1. I don't think the problem is my DB.
Because I saw another topic related this issue :
http://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-users/2016-March/082483.html

I also invited my colleague who has db experience. he has optimized some
parameters for my MySQL DB.

this is my slow query log from mysql. don't have any problem

 # User at Host: freeradius[freeradius] @  [127.0.0.1]  Id: 10063
# Query_time: 1.259778  Lock_time: 0.000101 Rows_sent: 0  Rows_examined:
218535
use radius;
SET timestamp=1522807036;
delete from radpostauth where authdate<'2018-04-02 08:57:15.05';

2. How I can capture  request when the command line from radius debug mode
run very fast.