[v4.0] only run in debug mode (radiusd -X)

Elias Pereira empbilly at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 17:46:50 CEST 2018

It is a test environment that I configured to authenticate samba4 AD
clients via mschapv2 with pfsense captive portal.

I would like to make this part of the systemd work, if possible in this
version.

You have to manually install those.

Ok. I already did the installation via source. Now I would like to
configure the service via systemd.

How could I do that?

--
Elias Pereira