source ip check

Bassem Mettichi mettichi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 18:50:20 CEST 2018

Hello,

thakns a lot Alan for this response this is really my problem. because when
i send the packet from the client side the destion IP is the VIP ( ported
by keeplaived)

however when i receive the response i get source IP of freerdaius server
instead of the VIP ( normally the source IP of the response packet should
be the VIP ) .

but i don't know this behavior why keepalived and lvs are changing the IP
source of the packet.

thanaks a lot Alan

Mettichi Bassem