RADIUS wifi not working on Windows with domain users

Arnaud Forster arnaud.forster at mwprog.ch
Tue Apr 10 10:34:56 CEST 2018

Hello Alan,

Thanks for your answer. So I checked the log and the only thing I've
when a computer belonging to the domain tries to connect is the following :

Tue Apr 10 10:31:14 2018 : Info: rlm_ldap (ldap): Opening additional
connection (24), 1 of 29 pending slots used
Tue Apr 10 10:31:15 2018 : ERROR: (37) eap_peap: ERROR: TLS Alert
read:fatal:unknown CA
Tue Apr 10 10:31:15 2018 : ERROR: (37) eap_peap: ERROR: TLS_accept:
Failed in SSLv3 read client key exchange A
Tue Apr 10 10:31:15 2018 : ERROR: (37) eap_peap: ERROR: Failed in
__FUNCTION__ (SSL_read)

So I tried to install the ca.der key on the windows client system but
the error remains

Thanks for your help

Arnaud