答复: FreeRadius Server crashed when creating a large number of ipsec gateway tunnels.

Li Guanqun pluto851031 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 04:52:35 CEST 2018

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your comment !
Will try 2.2.10 or upgrade to 3.0.

Regards,
Li
________________________________
发件人: Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users-bounces+pluto851031=hotmail.com at lists.freeradius.org> 代表 Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>
发送时间: 2018年4月11日 12:32
收件人: FreeRadius users mailing list
主题: Re: FreeRadius Server crashed when creating a large number of ipsec gateway tunnels.

> On Apr 11, 2018, at 12:50 AM, Li Guanqun <pluto851031 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi expert,
>

> I am trying to create about 260 ipsec gateway tunnels in my femto test environment with FreeRadius(ver.2.2.0) installed.

  2.2.10 has been out for a long time.  There is no excuse for running such an old version of the server.

  Install 2.2.10.  If that doesn't fix it (and it should), then upgrade to 3.0.

> Can anyone give me some advice on the reason of this symptom ?

  A bug which was found and fixed 5 years ago.

> Is there any limitation for the number of users ?

  No.

> I attached a PPT file to describe in detail, with topology, HW info and logs.

  Don't do that.  Ever.

  http://wiki.freeradius.org/list-help

  Alan DeKok.

-