replay with different attributes depending on NAS

Mathew Howard Mathew at litewire.net
Tue Apr 17 21:32:16 CEST 2018

I have a situation where I need to reply with different attributes depending on what NAS the request comes from. Currently, it we're doing this with a microsoft radius server, and it has the ability to do a check for the NAS-identifier, and match different policies, depending on what that is, but I haven't been able to figure out how to duplicate that in freeradius.

Basically, what I'm trying to do is do a check to see if the user matches belongs to group 1, then check if NAS-identifier=A and reply with atttribute x, or if NAS-identifier=B, then reply with attribute y.

Is there an easy way to do this, that I'm missing?

Thanks!