Change Options based on Client

Tim Cheyne Tim.Cheyne at spark.co.nz
Wed Apr 18 00:30:56 CEST 2018

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABJQAAAQEAxHbOCJIxRMqQ3d81vtFXJyNC4I6qoBvj2Sfa7yqR8oZUjnncGznbBV6b4WcWoK/7CH+ytZK+xsg+16ObmisTuGXffMIrEPVFyjcYTHwvhvjjJTqQNSIsa8uj9mnvmxMlls3/un+hkaZS9cXsW9WyB+Lw5Sdy6v/YCbl3y/nt1UpXk2MSG29gC7Rv6FKlZFnUXCuEfAPglhKrnVzBIOxUUKQvU4xOahIpZo+fzBWWkkXJNWg35wKFXe2P8bI/9rl5jA64ZiW5gI6G9JPvABe4sDgKb7FFDz1e7s0LYBr/AQCkMI9IUevyh6ijmqbMQdFCJxsuHASnh2MjZiS3RODHEw== rsa-key-20180418

Cheers

Tim Cheyne
Lead Designer
+64 9 363 5174 (extn 95174)
+64 27 298 7684
Tim.Cheyne at spark.co.nz
Level 11, Mayoral Drive Building
31 Airedale Street
Private Bag 92028, Auckland 1142
www.spark.co.nz

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose anything about it. Thank you. Please note that this communication does not designate an information system for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.