Issue with EAP authentication on packet loss

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Apr 25 14:23:42 CEST 2018

  Hmm... I've tried to do this with unlang and the cache module in v3.  It's possible, but complex.

  It might be simpler to just write a new module that does this.  It doesn't need persistence, because if the server restarts, all EAP sessions are tossed.  So it can just be an in-memory thing.

  And, doing lookups is hard with the cache module.  i.e. look up something, but *don't* pollute the existing request, just look something up.

  I suspect I can probably write something in less than a day.  I'll take a look.